This is a recent interview by Thomas Hartman of Prof. Wadhamm, who is:
- Peter Wadhams ScD (born 14 May 1948), is professor of Ocean Physics, and Head of the Polar Ocean Physics Group in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge. He is best known for his work on sea ice.
- He is the president of the International Association for the Physical Sciences of the Oceans Commission on Sea Ice and Coordinator for the International Programme for Antarctic Buoys.
- Wadhams has been the leader of 40 polar field expeditions.
- Wadhams advocates for the use of climate engineering to mitigate climate change.
- He has received the Polar Medal.